Posdevon replied

295 weeks ago

Robin-B-Hood 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Thongs and Octopus accept a job from their landlord: Kidnap a baby. Soon, the baby awakens strong paternal feelings in the two crooks, leading to complications when it comes to handing him over to his possibly crazy gang boss grandfather.
For never-do-well compulsive gambler Fong, there's only one thing more fearsome than debtors at his doorstep - having to coax a crying baby. But what if the baby becomes his golden goose to fend off his debtors? Can he overcome his phobia of diapers, milk bottles, and cloying lullabies?
I first saw Jackie Chan in the Hollywood film'Rush Hour2'which was pretty interesting.But my uncle,who is a movie critic,told me that a true Jackie Chan fan must see the hit film 'Drunken Master'. Over the years I saw many Jackie Chan films,both Hollywood,Chinese,and even a Korean movie but none could compare itself to the legendary 'Drunken Master'series. To be honest, I was very disappointed by Jackie's recent Hollywood films,including 'The Medallion'and 'Around the World in 80days'.None of his Hollywood films could compete with 'Drunken Master'. 'Rob B Hood'opened in theaters in my native land Korea the same day as in Hong Kong. Because it was edited into 110minutes from the original 134minute version,there were many scenes that just non understandable,but on the whole,if you watch this film,Jackie Chan is back to his original Chinese roots. The jokes and action are like the ones in 'Drunken Master'. Of course,recently Jackie Chan made a statement that he wouldn't act any more action films, but I hope to see him in many more films like Rob B Hood. Cheers to the one man in Asia whom even Hollywood superstars look up to.
I just saw this movie and I felt some other user comments were a little unfair. I really enjoyed Jackie&#39;s latest efforts and it was great to see Jackie and Yuen Biao back together on screen. The sad thing is I can&#39;t help but feel the character of the Landlord should&#39;ve been Sammo Hung…….It had the potential to be a &quot;3 brothers&quot; film. Its true to say Jackie is slowing down although I detected perhaps only one piece of wire work in a scrap in his apartment (typically full of gadgets, split levels and sliding doors) there were more wires used in &quot;The Myth&quot;.<br/><br/>I watched the extended edition (I&#39;m a Chanorak, what can I say) I don&#39;t think it drags at all. There&#39;s about 3 big fight sequences (One bad guy at the end looks like Mars - I wonder if he&#39;s his son? Perhaps one gag was taken from a fight in a filmed called &quot;Rosa&quot; with Yuen Biao and Tik Wei.) It also features a superb chase with an SUV, an armoured bank truck, a moped and a sedan. Jackie is back on form at the climax of this scene as he rescues the baby from being squished more than once at the last minute.<br/><br/>Overall: worth seeing - I&#39;m guessing it won&#39;t get released in the UK for a while if ever. Its quirky humour is very Asian. UK fans - I reckon you&#39;ll have to buy this from Hong Kong or somewhere in the East - if this ever gets to the UK it will be sliced to bits by the distributors - thats if it gets passed the Politically Correct Brigade - &quot;Ooh you can&#39;t do that to a baby!!!&quot; There is one scene - I won&#39;t say what it is, but my brother and I felt that it was a bit much given the thing in the UK news about off duty firemen and their camera phones - its to do with laundry - when you see it you&#39;ll know what I mean.

The name of the baby Li K. A Sing refers to the wealthy business man Li Ka-shing. Although born in Guanghzhou, he made his fortune in Hong Kong as is by far the wealthiest person there. Everyone in Hong Kong knows of Li Ka-shing. Although the Theatrical Cut runs quite long (approx. 2 hrs.), the Extended Version includes 9 min. of new footage. If you like the Theatrical Cut you shouldn&#39;t hesitate to watch the Extended Version as well. The new footage intensifies some shallow characters (Landlord &amp; Landlady) and the footage makes the film more understandable. The Extended Version seems to be the favored version that had to be cut down to 2 hrs. without cutting out a complete plot line.
646f9e108c
Beatdown download movie freeEpisode 5.4 movie download in mp4Cuffed tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Caer en Tentaci nConfesi n de amor torrentThe Master Mystery full movie hd 720p free downloadPrison-A-Go-Go! in hindi downloadThe Librarian III: The Curse of the Judas Chalice movie in tamil dubbed downloadEpisode 4.15 malayalam full movie free downloadThe Sub-Mariner in hindi movie download
Please log in to post a reply.